Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from a colleague at work. I love it.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans canned chicken, chunks (twice the size of can of tuna)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing (original)
- 1 cup red hot sauce (Franks or Durkees)
- Mix all together.
- Bake in Casserole Dish for 30-45 mins at 350 Degrees.
- Serve with White Tortilla chips or what ever chips you like.
- Serve Hot!
This recipe is pretty much the same as the one i got from the Swanson Chicken site. I made this for my Superbowl party this Sunday. I only made half this amount though. I also used fat free cream cheese and Lite Ranch dressing. My recipe also called for about 2 ounces of Mozzarella cheese. I used 2%. I baked mine at 350 for 20 minutes. It was GONE before the guest even finished arriving!!! We served it with pita chips and celery. It was awesome!!! Will make many many more times.
Used cooked chicken and sprinkled top with cheddar cheese. Yum!
Best wing dip ever! Everyone who tries it loves it.