1/4 Photos of Daikon Radish With Chicken-Korean Style
Had a lot of daikon in the fridge and I wanted to try something different. Came across this recipe some time ago and loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium daikon radish
- 2 boneless chicken legs with thigh (may substitute with chicken breast but taste might be less rich)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1Peel daikon and cut into 1/2 inch half moons.
- 2Cut chicken into 1/2- 1 inch pieces.
- 3Heat oil. Add daikon and chicken and sauté over high heat. Stir in crushed garlic and chili flakes/pepper.
- 4Add all ingredients for the cooking sauce. Cook over medium heat, constantly skimming.
- 5When the sauce has nearly evaporated, sprinkle sesame oil.
- 6Remove from heat and serve. Great with rice.
- 7Even better the day after!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daikon Radish With Chicken-Korean Style
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 2034.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g