Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Serves 24
Make and share this Curry Spiced Mixed Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups mixed nuts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat slow cooker on high for 15 minutes; add nuts.
- Drizzle butter over nuts and toss. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Turn heat to high; uncover and cook 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.