Recipe by sybrsuzy
A different appetizer. The curried tuna salad comes from The Good Housekeeping Illustrated Cookbook and can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to stuff the shells; the jumbo pasta shells were my Mom's idea years ago. The tuna salad could also be served in savory cream puffs or on crackers, etc.
- 1 (12 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup minced celery
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh parsley or dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook jumbo shells per package directions and let cool.
- For Filling (Can be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to stuff shells):.
- Mix tuna salad ingredients.
- Fill cooled jumbo shells with curried tuna salad and garnish with parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.