1/3 Photos of Curried Pecans
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
An excellent snack for most any occasion--holidays, camping, sporting event get togethers, lunchboxes, etc. We can't stop eating them! These make a great gift, just cut a piece of cellophane and wrap into a cone shape tied with a colorful ribbon, or place in a pretty tin. They will be appreciated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix egg white with water until a bit frothy.
- 3Stir in the pecans and mix until pecans are well coated with egg white mixture.
- 4Combine sugar, orange rind, seasoned salt and curry powder in a Ziploc bag.
- 5Remove pecans from egg white bowl,and add to the bag. Discard any remaining egg white mixture.
- 6Seal up the bag and shake vigorously to coat pecans with spices.
- 7Spread nuts onto two baking sheets and place in oven. I line mine with parchment paper.
- 8Bake pecans for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and stir and spread out on pan again.
- 9Turn off oven, place pecans back in the oven, and crack oven door. Let them remain there for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until they are crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3259.3
- Calories from Fat 2941
- Total Fat 326.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.6 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: