Original recipe uses pecans from Bon Appetit. Pecans are too expensive in Singapore, so I used peanuts instead. I think cashews would wonderful too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- 2Mix onion powder, garlic powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, curry powder, and cayenne pepper in small bowl.
- 3Melt butter and honey with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add nuts and stir to coat; remove from heat.
- 5Add spice mixture and toss to coat nuts evenly.
- 6Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 250°F until dry and toasted, about 40 minutes.
- 8Cool completely and separate the nuts that have stuck together.
- 9Can be made 1 week ahead (store in airtight container at room temperature).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 240.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g