Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip goes well with Belgian endive, poultry and cooked fish.
- 100 g peanuts
- coarse salt
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 mango
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dry roast the peanuts and add salt.
- Coarsely chop the onion and garlic.
- Juice the mango and crush the coriander seeds.
- Liquidize 50 ml mango juice together with the coriander, curry powder, onion, garlic, peanuts and mayonnaise.
- Gradually add the remaining mango juice and sweeten with honey.
This was amazing! Easy to prepare, made it for a party and had everyone talking about it. Love it!!!