Recipe by KosherCook
I hate egg salad but THIS SALAD ROCKS! Give it a try and you WON'T be disappointed. I found the recipe here: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/curried-egg-salad-recipe.html
Top Review by 5thCourse
Give your tastebuds an exotic vacation with this dish! The apple and nuts are a perfect balance to the curry. I used only 1 teaspoon of curry. I would recommend a sweet onion, next time I will use a red/purple onion for mildness and color. Gotta love the fact there's no mayo!
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 pinches salt
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 bunch fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil eggs.
- Cover and let them sit for seven minutes.
- Then rinse with cold water.
- Combine yogurt, curry powder and salt in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Crack and peel eggs, place in a medium mixing bowl. Add the curried yogurt, onions, apple, pecans, and chives.
- Mix with a fork lightly to keep some texture.
- If the salad is a little too dry, add more yogurt a little at a time.