Recipe by Celeste :)
Excellent warm or chilled! Variation: May substitute dates for raisins. Cinnamon may be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup port wine
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325^F. Wash and sort cranberries.
- Combine sugar, orange marmalade, vinegar, port, raisins, curry powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl. Add cranberries and mix well.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in cranberries and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour, until cranberries are soft.