- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely broken
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chicken, cashews, grapes, and celery in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, honey and lemon juice until well-blended.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.