Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
A simple, but elegant chicken salad...kids like it too!
Make and share this Curried Chicken Salad with Cashews recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into small chunks
- 1 cup cashews, coarsely broken
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine the chicken, cashews, grapes, and celery in a bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, honey and lemon juice until well-blended.
- Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This was sooo good! Made it for a luncheon with friends. Easy to make especially with a one year old running around!
This was a HUGE hit a luncheon I just hosted. Everyone went back for seconds. Thanks for the recipe!
I love this chicken. I made it several times this summer and everyone (yes... even the kids)loved it!!!!