- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch squares
- 1⁄3 cup basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the chicken broth and stewed tomatoes with juice in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- When the liquid returns to a boil, reduce the heat to medium; cover and cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.