Recipe by Oolala
From the Junior League cookbook, RSVP of Portland, ME. Submitted by Barbara Epstein. This is an easy preparation made with only a few ingredients.
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 oranges, peeled, and sliced into half cartwheels
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with curry powder, rubbing into the meat. Arrange the pieces in a baking dish, skin side down.
- Combine the orange juice, honey, and mustard in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken and bake for another 30 minutes more until browned and done cooking.
- Garnish with oranges.