Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe is from a friend of mine. Nice combination of curry powder and chicken. Goes well with fresh salad. Can also be served with noodles to complete a tasty, wholesome lunch or dinner.
- Crush garlic cloves.
- Mix well all the ingredients except starch and set aside for about 6 hours.
- Stir in starch and mix well.
- Place some cooking oil in a shallow pan.
- Cook the chicken pieces in hot oil for about five minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- Remove from pan and place the chicken pieces on a paper towel.
- Serve after chicken pieces are well drained.