Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Recipe is from a friend of mine. Nice combination of curry powder and chicken. Goes well with fresh salad. Can also be served with noodles to complete a tasty, wholesome lunch or dinner.
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut into irregular small pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons starch
- cooking oil
- Crush garlic cloves.
- Mix well all the ingredients except starch and set aside for about 6 hours.
- Stir in starch and mix well.
- Place some cooking oil in a shallow pan.
- Cook the chicken pieces in hot oil for about five minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- Remove from pan and place the chicken pieces on a paper towel.
- Serve after chicken pieces are well drained.