6 hrs 10 mins
Recipe is from a friend of mine. Nice combination of curry powder and chicken. Goes well with fresh salad. Can also be served with noodles to complete a tasty, wholesome lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush garlic cloves.
- 2Mix well all the ingredients except starch and set aside for about 6 hours.
- 3Stir in starch and mix well.
- 4Place some cooking oil in a shallow pan.
- 5Cook the chicken pieces in hot oil for about five minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- 6Remove from pan and place the chicken pieces on a paper towel.
- 7Serve after chicken pieces are well drained.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 430.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: