A Stonyfield yogurt recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- 2Add broccoli and cauliflower florets and about 2 tablespoons of the vegetable broth to generate steam.
- 3Place lid on pot, reduce heat to medium, and steam vegetables for about 5 minutes.
- 4Add curry powder and remaining broth.
- 5Simmer until vegetables are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- 6Once cooked, ladle broth and vegetables into a blender and puree until smooth.
- 7Return to soup pot, heat over medium heat, and gradually whisk the yogurt and seasonings into the soup.
- 8Once combined, do not bring to a boil to prevent the yogurt from curdling.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 479.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: