Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Stonyfield yogurt recipe.
Make and share this Curried Broccoli & Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower florets and about 2 tablespoons of the vegetable broth to generate steam.
- Place lid on pot, reduce heat to medium, and steam vegetables for about 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and remaining broth.
- Simmer until vegetables are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, ladle broth and vegetables into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Return to soup pot, heat over medium heat, and gradually whisk the yogurt and seasonings into the soup.
- Once combined, do not bring to a boil to prevent the yogurt from curdling.
- Serve warm.