Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Incredibly easy for such a tasty outcome.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, washed and dried
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or 1 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- In food processor fitted with metal blade, process cilantro, onion, lemon juice, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth. In small saucepan, over medium heat, cook mixture 1 to 2 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder the tenderloins. In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, saute tenderloins in oil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until the tenderloins are no longer pink in center and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons sauce on each of four plates. Place tenderloins over sauce.