Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
I love pasta salads and this one is very good. The flavors combine very well. From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Cucumber Shell Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium pasta shells
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, cucumber and onion.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.