Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 small cucumber
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon roughly chopped mint leaf
- Peel cucumber and remove seeds.
- Cut into rough cubes and place in food processor with rest of ingredients (except mint) until smooth.
- Put in bowl and add mint leaves.
- Chill until required.
I was CRAVING Indian food and made this recipe. It did not compare at all to the mint dips that I have had before in Detroit area restaurants. It tasted pretty good right after the blending but after it was chilled it didn't taste that yummy to me.
I made this to go with Ummi77's Spicy Chicken Fritters. I liked the minty flavor of the dip, and thought that it complemented the fritters nicely.