Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Top Review by Ginger Rose
This recipe was perfect as I had all the ingredients on hand. The sandwiches are sooo tasty - the melted cheese is soft and creamy, the apricot gives a bit of sweetness and the cucumber just fits in perfectly with the flavours! Thanks!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 1⁄4 cup apricot fruit spread
- 1 cucumber, sliced (16 slices)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and blue cheese; spread on 4 slices of bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of apricot fruit spread over cheese.
- Top each with 4 cucumber slices, a slice of Swiss cheese and remaining bread slices.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Cook sandwiches over medium heat until golden on bottoms, about 5 minutes.
- Spray tops of sandwiches with cooking spray and brown on the other side.