Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's an easy dip that is sure to please. From B. Smith
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cucumber, finely shredded and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredient well; cover and chill for several hours.
- 12 Servings.
We enjoyed this dip but thought it tasted better when I first made it. I made it up at noon and didn't serve it until the evening. We felt that it developed a wee bit of a bitter taste. I used an english cucumber and it was quite mild.
Had some of the "girls" over this afternoon and I served this dip with an assortment of vegtables. This dip went over so well, they were even dipping the Breton's Sesame Thin Wheat Crackers in it also. We ALL loved this dip. A very nice, light and oh so refreshing dip. I mixed it all together in the morning and all I had to do was set it on the table when they arrive. Life is good. . . .