Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mojo (pronounced moe-hoe)is Cuba's national table sauce. Serve pork chops with black beans and white rice.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, cumin, and oregano, cook 1 minute.
- Quickly add lime juice, and bring to boil until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper, set aside to cool.
- Place pork chops in shallow bowl, cover with sauce, coating chops.
- Marinate for 1 hour in fridge.
- Grill or broil chops until well done, and reheat remaining sauce.
- Transfer chops to plate and pour sauce over chops.