Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sandwhich is delicious and is great for using up leftover ham.
Make and share this Cuban Panini recipe from Food.com.
- Slice crusts off top and bottom of each ciabatta loaf, leaving the sides.
- Cut loaves in half horizontally.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and mustard on bread.
- Layer half of the loaf with a slice of cheese, a thin layer of pork, a layer of peperoncini, a second slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, a layer of pickles, and a third slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining half of loaf, spread side down and repeat.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. Place pannini in pan. Peace a heavy pan on top, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes. Flip, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!