Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband thinks that cubed cooked chicken will go well with this pie .. I like it as is ..
Make and share this Crustless Vegetable Pie (Stove Top) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Heat olive oil in a 9 inch skillet, add carrot and cauliflower, cover and cook (stirring) for a few minutes.
- Add green onions, peas, and parsley, cover and cook for about a minute.
- Mix the eggs, milk, feta cheese, thyme, pepper, and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Pour over veggies (cover the surface), and sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top.
- Cover and cook until bottom is light brown, transfer under a broiler and broil until bread brumbs are browned.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika.