SOOOooo easy...SOOOooo tasty and even more heart healthy than the original version...A reminder: DONT forget to cover TIGHTLY with foil b4 baking or the stuffing could dry out! Meal tip: Add a tossed salad and have dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, in small pieces
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine water and butter in a medium bowl until butter melts; Stir in stuffing mix until JUST moist; set aside.
- 3Mix the soup, milk, lime juice and garlic in a medium bowl until well incorporated; set aside.
- 4In the bottom of a non-stick 13 x 9 pan, spread the mixed vegetables evenly; Then spread the cubed cooked chicken over the mixed vegetables evenly.
- 5Pour the soup mixture evenly over the chicken; sprinkle/spread the stuffing over all.
- 6Cover tightly with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crustless Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 430.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g