Recipe by Jenninjapan
Very easy, very good
Top Review by GETURDONE104
Flavor was bland. With a little help (salt and pepper to taste and a little more cheese) this could be a wonderful dish. I will make it again for our Christmas lunch. I will let you all know how it turns out the second time I make it.
- 1⁄2 cup chive & onion cream cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. tub)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 thawed frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Mix cream cheese spread, soup and water until well blended. Stir in broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- SPOON into 2-1/2- to 3-qt. rectangular or shallow oval baking dish. On lightly floured surface, roll sheet of pastry to fit baking dish. Cover completely with puff pastry sheet. Press pastry edges against rim of dish to seal. Brush entire surface lightly with egg; pierce with knife 5 to 6 times to vent.
- BAKE 30 minute or until heated through and pastry is puffed and golden brown.