1/1 Photo of Crushed New Potatoes
Mme M's Note:
This is a good, healthy potato recipe. From a BBC food site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub and wash the new potatoes and place into a saucepan. Cover with the water and then add the rest of the ingredients, except the butter and final seasoning.
- 2Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer.
- 3Cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- 4Once cooked, drain and using a fork or a potato masher, crush the potatoes lightly,.
- 5add the butter and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crushed New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 4473.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: