Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so yummy for lunch! They are quick and healthy and they pack really well (I ate them for lunch for a whole semester!)
- 1⁄4 cup tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 clean raw spinach leaves (other good-quality lettuces work just as well)
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (or any other crumbly cheese(blue, for instance)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- Spread 1 tbs cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a piece of spinach.
- Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally.
- Serve and enjoy!
These were quick and yummy and I can see how you could eat these for lunch for so long. I used salsa instead of tomatoes and left out the onions because my husband has an allergic reaction to raw onions. I noticed that they were a little cheesey, however that just makes them all the more satisfying for when you want or need a quick small meal.
Wonderful combination of flavors and textures. Very satisfying. I'll be making these for lunch often and I wouldn't change a thing.
Really fresh and light. I loved the crunch from the red cabbage. I added some sunflower seeds for protein. These are not only tasty, but pretty to look at. I think I'll add a little grated carrot, thin sliced cucumber and maybe some sliced pickled jalapeno next time.Thanks for sharing the recipe.