Recipe by ronf89
Got this recipe from a coworker—and it is seriously some of the best cinnamon granola I've ever had. All store brands seem to do something funky to their cinnamon that makes the end-product taste not so great and not so cinnamon-ny. Not a problem here!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup grated sweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix oats, walnuts and coconut together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, honey, canola oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Drizzle liquid mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Spread over a large baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.