Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from a coworker—and it is seriously some of the best cinnamon granola I've ever had. All store brands seem to do something funky to their cinnamon that makes the end-product taste not so great and not so cinnamon-ny. Not a problem here!
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix oats, walnuts and coconut together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, honey, canola oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Drizzle liquid mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Spread over a large baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.