This easy to put together recipe makes a light lunch for one person, but the recipe can be double, tripled etc. to feed more.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, chunked
- 1⁄2-1 carrot, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 3 -4 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons pecans, broken into small pieces
- lettuce, your preference (I used Red Leaf)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- red wine vinegar, to taste
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- Mix the dressing ingredients and spread on one side of the flour tortilla.
- Layer the chicken, carrots, pineapple, tomatoes, pecan pieces and lettuce in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkle with salt, pepper and red wine vinegar.
- Fold up one end of the tortilla, then roll the sides over the chicken mixture to enclose, eat and enjoy.
This was good!!! I would make it again. I didn't have mayonnaise so i used Sour cream instead also i grated the carrot. The only things i would do different would be, to use mayonnaise and maybe use crushed pineapple and drain it really well.
Yummy, I used only half the mustard and didn't have any vinegar, but it was still really good. Thanks :)
I didn't have all ingredients on hand for this one, but I used your sauce recipe and mixed it with cubed chicken for a nice spin on chicken salad sandwiches. It was absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing, I'll be using your recipe again!