Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- In shallow dish combine egg whites and water. On large sheet of wax paper combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Dip chicken pieces into egg white mixture, coating all sides. Roll in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 450°F about 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve warm with salad dressing as dipping sauce.
- *Note: For a different flavor, substitute 1 package (1.25 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning for the paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.