Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granola cereal
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar, with mixer on medium, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating until well mixed.
- Add the next 4 ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop by spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheets and place on wire rack to cool.
Pretty much same as the rest. I'm gonna try and tweak it so it's crunchy, I wanna dunk my cookie without leaving any crumbs behind! lol =) Thanks for the recipe, absolute banana heaven in my mouth!
These tasted good but for some reason mine weren't crunchy either, more cake like than cookie like.
These cookies weren't very crunchy...might have been something I did wrong, but I was hoping for a crispy cookie and got a soft cookie with a little bit of crunch due to the granola. Don't get me wrong they still tasted very good...just not what I was looking for.