Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I created this recipe one weeknight. It's quick to make, but has a nice crunchy topping. I used ground almonds to lower the carb count.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place salmon in baking pan, skin side down.
- Spread mayonnaise on top of the salmon.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the topping.
- Spread topping evenly over salmon.
- Bake until fish flakes easily - about 20 min for a 1 inch fillet.