1/3 Photos of Crunchy Asian Ramen Cole Slaw
I recieved this recipe from my future sister-inlaw, Amy. She got the recipe from her aunt Diana. My family loves this slaw. I chilled my slaw sauce before using while preparing the other ingredients. When I made this I used white vinegar (I do not recommend Apple Cider Vinegar). I recommend using good quality Ramen noodles no off brands. I also use Sunkist Almond Accents roasted garlic caesar flavored sliced almonds. I also allowed my browned noodles, almonds and seeds to cool before mixing into the shredded slaw. Diana says "Do not pour sauce onto slaw mix until ready to serve or the noodles will become soggy".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together canola oil, vinegar, soy sauce and splenda. Set aside.
- 2Melt 1 stick of butter.
- 3While butter is melting crush dry raman noodles into bite size pieces. Remove the seasoning pack and discard (I reserve the seasoning for use in other dishes).
- 4Add to the melted butter almonds, sesame seeds, and dry raman noodles. Cook until browned.
- 5Shred 1/2 of the head of cabbage and set aside.
- 6When ready to serve pour browned noodles, almonds and seeds into shredded cabbage toss. Add the slaw sauce and toss again.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Asian Ramen Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1048.1
- Calories from Fat 866
- Total Fat 96.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1433.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g