Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This pie is very easy to put together. I have had really good results and it always comes out nice. Not sure of where I got the recipe but its one I make when I am craving apple pie. You can garnish it with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 5-6 medium cooking apples
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 88.74-103.53 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Peel and slice apples and place in pie crust.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the apples.
- In a medium bowl mix together 1/3 cup sugar and flour and add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Spoon over apples and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown.
Very Good, Very Tasty. My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. Sometimes when you just don't want to have to roll out dough this is perfect!! A very nice recipe Marsha!!