Recipe by Aly Neem
I found this recipe in a Kraft newspaper insert. It's my husband's absolute favorite dinner. It's super easy to make and delicious!
Top Review by Chantal.Lisette
This recipe was a true disappointment. It seemed easier than the other macaroni recipes I've successfully made in the past but maybe deceptively so. The outcome was dry, overcooked, burnt on the edges and a definite pass. If you have your heart set on trying it anyway, try adding more milk or water, cheese and setting the oven to a lower setting. Even then...
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft Mac n' Cheese Deluxe
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese (sharp is our favorite)
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless chicken breast half (4-5 breast halves)
- 1 cup crushed buttery cracker (such as Ritz)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- STIR together milk, 1 cup water, Deluxe Cheese Pouch, macaroni and shredded cheddar cheese in greased 13X9-inch baking dish.
- PLACE chicken on top of macaroni mixture. Mix crushed crackers and butter; sprinkle over chicken.
- BAKE, uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.