Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is adapted from www.crock-pot.com. I guestimated the number of servings.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- Place potatoes, onion, red bell pepper, carrots, and tomatoes in crock.
- Stir in tomato paste, water, curry powder,cumin seeds, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix well and add cauliflower florets.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours. Stir in the peas just before serving.