Recipe by Lubie
This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is an awesome soup! It had great taste, and this recipe was great on a cold night like tonight! I made it with 3 chicken breats, cubed. I also didnt have any Rotel tomatoes and chilies so I used a small can of regular tomatoes. And then also great northern beans for the white beans. SUPERB!! I served it with dollops of sour cream and cheddar jack cheese. Thanks for a winner!!
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) canniblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat and drain.
- Shred if needed.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.