Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is something I threw together one day when my kids wanted Chinese. Quick, easy and delicious!
Make and share this Crock Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots, sliced
- 1 whole green bell pepper, seeded and sliced (optional)
- 1 whole onion, cut into wedges
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles sweet and sour sauce
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Simmer on low setting at least six hours.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
This was good. I only put in one bottle of sweet and sour sauce, but added a little water to compensate. It turned out well & my family enjoyed it!
I made a boo-boo and put in soy sauce not sweet and sour sauce. It turned out strong but still enjoyed it. Next time I make it, I'll use the right sauce.