8 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
An easy Crock Pot meal to prepare. The results are really worth the wait.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove strings or netting around roast.
- 2Place sliced onion in the bottom of a 5 quart Crock Pot with roast placed on top.
- 3Place garlic and potatoes around beef roast.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1 1/4 cup of beef broth and onion soup mix; pour over roast.
- 5Place reserved beef broth into refrigerator to be used for gravy.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 9 to 10 hours.
- 7Remove vegetables and beef with a large slotted spoon and place on a large oven proof serving platter.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- 9In a medium mixing bowl, mix remaining beef broth with flour; gradually stir into juices.
- 10Turn heat to HIGH and cook for 10 minutes or until gravy thickens to your liking.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Sweet Onion Beef Roast and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.6
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 193.7 mg
- Sodium 552.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 63.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat beef broth