Recipe by Lainey39
This is a tried and true recipe for my family. I've been making this for many years. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law. You could also use flank steak in place of the round steak for this recipe.
- 680.38-907.18 g round steaks (1 large piece, I also use bracciole if available, you want a large thin piece of meat that would be )
- 4.92 ml salt (to taste)
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 473.18 ml prepared stuffing
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 35.43 g envelope dry onion soup mix
- 297.66 g can water (use soup can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the salt, garlic powder and black pepper into the steak.
- Lay the stuffing on top of the steak and roll up jelly-roll style.
- Place toothpicks in steak to hold in place.
- Place the steak in the crock pot.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water in bowl until smooth.
- Pour over the steak in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Thicken the broth for gravy if you like.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, if desired.
- Slice the steak into serving pieces.