Top Review by Southern Lady
This turned out a definite Five Star recipe. I highly recommend! I made a couple of reductions to only 1 lb ground beef and 1 onion. I left everything as is, except adding 1/4 water. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef; drain fat.
- Add onions and garlic. Stir until wilted.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Mixing well.
- Stir in undiluted soup; mix well.
- Put all in crock pot on low for 6 hours. When you get ready to serve add sliced mushrooms and sour cream.
- Serve over noodles rice or potatoes.