Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my version of #41685. I was trying to figure out the calorie counts for using skinless, boneless chicken and the math and conversions were killing me, so I decided to try entering the converted recipe to see if that would help. I also added eggplant & zucchini.
- 453.59-907.18 g skinless chicken breast
- 453.59-907.18 g skinless chicken thigh
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 (340.19 g) can tomato paste
- 170.09 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml celery powder (I used celery seeds that I rubbed between my fingers)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes (I used a pinch) (optional)
- 1. Place onions in bottom of crock pot.
- 2. Add the chicken pieces.
- 3. Add the zucchini & eggplant.
- 4. Stir all the other ingredients together.
- 5. Pour over the eggplant/zucchini layer.
- 6. Cook on low heat 7-9 hours or high heat for about 3-4 hours.
- 7. Serve over pasta or rice.