Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just threw together some ingredients and its a favorite now. Really good flavor and more like baked ziti.
- 6 peeled raw potatoes, potatoes according to family size sliced (or more)
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or 1 (16 ounce) jarof prepared tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of sliced pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Put peeled potatoes layered on the bottom of greased crock pot.
- I use an oil spray; layer with sauce, cheese, pepperoni slices and spices.
- Continue to repeat the process until all potatoes are used.
- Cook on low up to 8 hours.