Recipe by pegasuslegend
Just threw together some ingredients and its a favorite now. Really good flavor and more like baked ziti.
Top Review by Bert's Kitchen Witch
AWESOME!! We enjoyed this dish very much! I used the crushed tomatoes, and left out the fennel seeds,(I'm sure they would make the recipe all the better to those who like them, but it was perfect for us even without them.) We loved this recipe! It is so simple to put together, but tastes so great!DH wants to have this again soon!
- 6 peeled raw potatoes, potatoes according to family size sliced (or more)
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or 1 (16 ounce) jarof prepared tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of sliced pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon parsley