5 hrs 40 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
Perfect served with a salad, baked potatoes, and a green vegetable. Very tender meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the onion and the garlic.
- 2Put the onions and garlic in the crock pot and set the roast on the top.
- 3Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- 4Pour in the wine.
- 5Cover and cook on the High setting until the meat is very tender about 5 hours.
- 6Remove the roast to a serving plate.
- 7Measure 2 cups of the cooking liquid into a saucepan.
- 8Stir together the flour and water and stir it into the cooking liquid.
- 9Bring to a boil, stirring, reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 10Slice the roast and serve with the gravy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.1 mg
- Sodium 703.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 47.5 g