Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Yummy! Pork cutlets with Brussels sprouts, almonds & bacon in Dijon sauce. Low Carb.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (2 shakes)
- 2 lbs pork chops or 2 lbs pork cutlets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts (fresh sprouts will not hold together very well)
- 2 slices bacon, chopped (cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- Grease the crock pot with the butter and leave any extra in the bottom.
- Put all the sauce ingredients in the crock pot; whisk together.
- Layer pork on top of the Dijon sauce, top with layer of Brussels sprouts, and sprinkle almonds and bacon on top of that.
- Cover and cook on LOW until pork is tender (7-8 hours).