Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
a pizza/noodle casserole for your crock pot
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- diced onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 3 cups cooked noodles
- Combine hamburger, sauce and onions.
- Place half of sauce mixture in crock pot.
- Place half of noodles on top of sauce mixture.
- Place half of soup on noodles.
- Place pepperoni and olives on top of soup.
- Place half of mozzarella cheese on top of pepperoni.
- Repeat layers ending with mozzarella.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
this was Awesome my family love it
We loved this! It was a nice break from regular spaghetti. I left out the olives and used 1/2 a jar of marinara sauce. Yummy and so simple!
It was really easy and I think kids will really love this. My husband and I thought it was way too cheesy and really quite bland. It is really great for a quick fix though.