Crock Pot Pizza Dip!
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- spread softened cream cheese in bottom of crock pot.
- in separate bowl, mix pizza sauce and pepperoni.(you could leave the pepperoni whole or chop it up. you could also add any other pizza toppings you like. i.e. onions, olives, peppers, etc.).
- spread sauce mixture over cream cheese.
- top with shredded mozzarella cheese and, if you'd like, any other pizza toppings.
- cook on low until cheese on top melts.
- serve with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!