Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Haven't made this yet. From A Potful of Recipes by JoAnna Lund.
Make and share this Crock Pot Oatmeal (Splenda) recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g can evaporated skim milk (Carnation)
- 118.29 ml water
- 29.58 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 29.58 ml brown Sugar Twin
- 7.39 ml apple pie spice
- 59.14 ml sugar-free maple syrup (Log Cabin)
- 236.59 ml quick oats
- 236.59 ml cooking apple, cored, peeled and chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Pour evaporated milk and water into container.
- Stir in Splenda, Brown Sugar Twin, apple pie spice and maple syrup.
- Add oats, apples, raisins and walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Tastes like apple pie! One of the best oatmeals I've had! I know the title says "Splenda" but I don't use chemical sweeteners and substituted 4 T brown sugar. I also used extra spice. Next time I may test regular oats-not sure why you need quick oats when it cooks for 8 hours! Note you will need to do some scrubbing on your crock pot if yours doesn't have a removable bowl for the dishwasher, but this one's worth it -- just delicious and I'd rename it Apple Pie Crock Pot Oatmeal.