Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Adapted from Meet Penny
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs london broil beef (cut into strips) or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs beef tip roast (cut into stew pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 3 -4 large carrots, sliced thinkly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss beef strips/pieces in cornstarch and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in your crock pot and place beef over top.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Gently stir the beef into the sauce mixture and serve over rice.