Recipe by The Kissing Cook
The one great thing about this recipe is that you can use FROZEN chicken breasts. The chicken turns out so moist and tender it cuts like butter. I shred this and serve it over white rice. A great blend of ingredients cook into a savory, saucy chicken.
Top Review by talldoc
I used three chicken breasts and that was great plenty. After it was cooked, I served it over pasta. Very good but I would probably add a little more tomato due to personal taste.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and submerge frozen chicken breasts into mixture. Place Crock Pot on High and cook for 5 hours. Take chicken out and shred. Place back into Crock Pot and turn the Crock Pot off. The flavors will adhere to the chicken and make this moist and tender.