Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Enchilada Filling
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- sour cream
- Place the cubed chicken in the bottom of crock pot.
- Mix the salsa and cream of chicken soup together.
- Pour soup mixture over cubed chicken.
- Add crushed tortilla chips on top of soup mixture.
- Add grated cheese over the crushed chips.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Take a potato masher and mash all the chicken into little bits inside the crock pot.
- Stir it well.
- Cook for 2 more hours on low.
- Serve in tortillas with sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Utah and absolutely love it. I have 5 kids including my brand new baby girl. I am a stay at home mom and keep very busy chasing kids and cooking all the time. I truly love being a mom and would never want to be anything else ever. Besides cooking I also like to x-stitch and paint. I'm not a very experienced cook but I am getting much better, especially with the help of everyone who posts here at recipezaar.